~The Academy~

Welcome to ~The Academy~ Forums! Please Register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

~The Academy~

Welcome to ~The Academy~ Forums! Please Register.

~The Academy~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
~The Academy~

Welcome To ~The Academy~ Fourms

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» hmmmmm
~The Academy~ ! goth's Evil Laval Rabbit Deck I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 7:50 pm by ~The Academy~ ! goth

» Crazy Guy is here!
~The Academy~ ! goth's Evil Laval Rabbit Deck I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 2:07 pm by CrazyMyst13

» Rabbit Hero deck
~The Academy~ ! goth's Evil Laval Rabbit Deck I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 3:09 pm by ~The Academy~ Wind-up

» ~The Academy~ ! goth's Evil Laval Rabbit Deck
~The Academy~ ! goth's Evil Laval Rabbit Deck I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 2:34 pm by ~The Academy~ ! goth

» Dark world deck
~The Academy~ ! goth's Evil Laval Rabbit Deck I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 7:33 am by ~the academy~!!!!!!!

» Chaos Agents
~The Academy~ ! goth's Evil Laval Rabbit Deck I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 2:41 am by Galaxy17

» Fusion Deck
~The Academy~ ! goth's Evil Laval Rabbit Deck I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 6:18 am by Fairy

» Watt Burn Deck
~The Academy~ ! goth's Evil Laval Rabbit Deck I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 6:17 am by Fairy

» Welcome to the first competition for kaiba corporation
~The Academy~ ! goth's Evil Laval Rabbit Deck I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 10:55 pm by kaiba

~The Academy~ ! goth's Evil Laval Rabbit Deck

Poll

1/10

[ 1 ]
    ~The Academy~ ! goth's Evil Laval Rabbit Deck I_vote_lcap100%~The Academy~ ! goth's Evil Laval Rabbit Deck I_vote_rcap [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    ~The Academy~ ! goth's Evil Laval Rabbit Deck I_vote_lcap0%~The Academy~ ! goth's Evil Laval Rabbit Deck I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    ~The Academy~ ! goth's Evil Laval Rabbit Deck I_vote_lcap0%~The Academy~ ! goth's Evil Laval Rabbit Deck I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 1
    ~The Academy~ ! goth
    ~The Academy~ ! goth

~The Academy~ ! goth's Evil Laval Rabbit Deck Empty ~The Academy~ ! goth's Evil Laval Rabbit Deck

Post  ~The Academy~ ! goth Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:34 pm

Monsters:21
    Evilswarm Mandragora 3x
    Evilswarm Castor 3x
    Evilswarm Kerykeion 3x
    Evilswarm Heliotrope 3x
    Kabazauls 2x
    Rescue Rabbit 2x
    Summoner Monk 2x
    Tour Guide From The Underworld 2x
    Sangan

Spells: 13